Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
From Fist of the North Star Wiki
(Redirected from Hokuto Musou)
|Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage|
|Romaji Name||Hokuto Musō|
|Genre(s)||Beat 'em up|
|Release Date||JP: March 25, 2010|
NA: November 2, 2010
EU: November 5, 2010
|Age Rating(s)||CERO - D|
ESRB - M
PEGI - 18
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (北斗無双 Hokuto Musō, lit. "North Star Warriors") is a 3D beat 'em up game made and published by Koei Tecmo based on the Fist of the North Star series featuring gameplay and mechanics from their Dynasty Warriors franchise.
It received a sequel in the form of Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2.
Ken's Rage features gameplay similar to Koei Techmo's Dynasty Warriors series. Characters have three different styles to fight with: Hokuto Shinken, Nanto Seiken, and Unique. They will fight hordes of enemies, and in combat, they can guard, dodge, climb, counter, taunt, grab their opponent, pick up and throw items, and perform deadly secret techniques depending on their moveset.
- Legend Mode: The game's story mode, which adapts the first half of the original manga
- Dream Mode: A mode featuring unique original stories for each playable character
- Challenge Mode: A survival mode where players continuously fight enemies until they are defeated
- Introduction Mode: A mode where players are introduced to the game's mechanics through tutorials
- Gallery: Players can view the game's renders, artwork, and cutscenes and listen to music
- Settings: Players can adjust the game's controls, difficulty, and voice language
Box Art and Promotional
This section requires expansion.
|198X||Violence Gekiga Adventure • Famicon/Super Famicon games • Black Belt • Last Battle • 10 Big Brawls for the King of Universe|
|199X||Famicon/Super Famicon games • Saturn/PlayStation game|
|200X||End of the Century Savior Legend • Fighting Mania • Arcade/PS2 game • Raoh Gaiden|
|201X||Ken's Rage • Ken's Rage 2 • Lost Paradise • Legends ReVIVE|
|Crossovers||Puzzle & Dragons • The Sandbox|